BENJO17 mfg is a company created to bid on major public works projects. Benjo almost always gets the contract, because BENJO always presents the lowest bid. BENJO’s ability to cut corners is nonpareil.
- BENJO derives benefits from natural resources for marketability.
- BENJO appropriates icons from many cultures and brings them to market.
- BENJO’s exploits benefit from downturns AND upticks in the economy
- BENJO repairs what Mother Nature broke.
- BENJO will adhere to a “Gold Standard” during a “pandemic” response.
Anchor Mend is a company created to winnow the defective qualities of disappointing fabrication. Anchor Mend’s mission statement: economics, not necessarily choice or taste, must dictate the aesthetic.
- Anchor Mend shores up BENJO’s catastrophic failures in a way that is cost-effective and decorative.
- For example: if the budget does not allow for landscaping, Anchor Mend will utilize some of BENJO’s alluring petroleum-based substitutes to adorn the mending.
- If the budget does not allow for resurfacing, Anchor Mend supplies elegant color choices to enhance the extant surface