BENJO17 mfg is a company created to bid on major public works projects. Benjo almost always gets the contract, because BENJO always presents the lowest bid. BENJO’s ability to cut corners is nonpareil.
- BENJO derives benefits from natural resources for marketability.
- BENJO appropriates icons from many cultures and brings them to market.
- BENJO’s exploits benefit from downturns AND upticks in the economy
- BENJO repairs what Mother Nature broke.
- BENJO will adhere to a “Gold Standard” during a “pandemic” response.
Anchor Mend is a company created to winnow the defective qualities of disappointing fabrication. Anchor Mend’s mission statement: economics, not necessarily choice or taste, must dictate the aesthetic.
- Anchor Mend shores up BENJO’s catastrophic failures in a way that is cost-effective and decorative.
- For example: if the budget does not allow for landscaping, Anchor Mend will utilize some of BENJO’s alluring petroleum-based substitutes to adorn the mending.
- If the budget does not allow for resurfacing, Anchor Mend supplies elegant color choices to enhance the extant surface
BM (BENJO mask) 2020 courtesy DeAnna Gibbons Millinary!
BENJO BRAND, 2020
WRESTED SPECTRE, 2019, cast concrete,wood, steel, paper, brass
Mini Monument For Socioeconomic Stability, displays luxury and working class, as denoted by plant life, and the dispersal of a necessary resource(water).